Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Did you see??

Look over there ------------>

I added a link to my scrapbook pages underneath the boys pictures and videos. All the digital scrapbook pages that I've done are there now, and I'll continue to add as I create them. Keep checking back. I have lots to catch up on, I just have to find the time to do some!

Not much new to report. I feel like crapola today. I don't know if I didn't sleep good, if it's allergies or whatever. I just want to keep sleeping. I must need to catch up from the weekend.

I did get a call from my mom yesterday that has me a little nervous. My dad's appendix ruptured while he's on vacation in FL. It happened after my mom flew to California for a nurses convention. He had to have emergency surgery which is never a good thing. From what I hear he came through everything fine, but he's in the ICU so they can watch him for infection. That's the part that leaves me scared. I hate the idea that something could happen to him when he's so far away. My mom is flying back now, or in 20 minutes, but I assume she's already on the plane. She wasn't sure how long he'll have to stay, but they won't be stopping here for a visit on their way home next week now. The boys are too crazy and dad needs to rest so hopefully we'll get to see them in a few weeks. Maybe I'll take a little trip up there.

Did I mention I love it now that I'm working less. I feel like I have so much more time for me, which I feel is important. It keeps me happier so I can enjoy time with the boys more and not be so tired/cranky all the time. It's also letting me get more done around the house, although I haven't done anything yet today. I think I need to recoup from the weekend first and then tomorrow I can tackle the mess!

I think that's about it. I'm sure there will be more. You know I'll be back!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Glad your enjoying your new hours - still seems like your working all the time to me ;) I'll be thinking of your dad - be sure to keep us updated!

Angie said...

Thanks Debbie. I'll update more today!