Sunday, April 20, 2008

My daddy is home!!!

Well, not home as in back in Michigan, but he has finally been released from the hospital. They let him go last night. He's eating and doing great!! They have a flight leaving Florida first thing in the morning on Wednesday and should be home that afternoon. I'm so excited. Now I can't wait to get up there and visit. Hopefully I can work that out soon.

No more time to post tonight. Had a great day today, but not nearly enough sleep considering I worked last night and I'm working again tonight. I was outside with the boys from 1:00 when I woke up until 5 when I finally coerced them inside with the promise of a bath. Alex was clean and in bed by 6. Max was clean, helped pick up the basement and in bed by 7:30. I'm showered and now I'm taking a nap. I will try to update more tomorrow if I have anything to talk about ;)

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Yay!!! So glad to hear he is doing well and on the way home!

Dawn said...

Hooray for some good news! I'm glad your Dad is out of the hospital. That was a scary ordeal.

Let me know when you trek up to BC to see him. Their house is only a 5 minute drive to the ice rink. ;) Monday night games baby!