Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I think my eyes are broken

I found this on my camera when I went to get pictures off this morning. Only, it's just not possible that this situation ever occurred so how can there be a picture?


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


Really, both of them sitting still at the same time?? And next to each other? It can't be right. I'll have to check with Tim when he gets home because I know I didn't take this picture.

Just talked to my dad a little bit ago. He sounds really good. He said he's on a clear liquid diet now, but doing well with it. Hasn't gotten sick yet. He's starting to feel alot better too, but its a slow going process and that's driving him crazy. Hopefully we'll find out soon when they are going to release him. He had to hang up in a hurry because a nurse came into the room so I'm also hoping they call back at some point later today.

I've been cleaning the house this morning which is so not fun. Next on my list is to go put away the piles of laundry on the couch upstairs. I've never seen the piles so big before so I'm thinking every piece of clothing the boys own was dirty. I'm back to work tonight too so anything not done isn't getting done.

Max has gymnastics tonight if he can make it through the school day without getting into trouble. It's watch day so I should be able to get some pictures if Alex cooperates. We actually get to be inside the gym in the balcony as opposed to sitting outside the mirrored window. Max is pretty excited about that so I'm thinking he'll have a good day.

Not much else to talk about. Just had to share that picture when I saw it. I still don't believe it.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

How cute! I know how you feel - I can never get both of mine to look at the same time if they are together so even though they are not smiling --- they are sitting together and both looking!! A once in a lifetime shot! LOL

Glad to hear your dad sounds good!

Kendra aka The Meanest Momma said...

ha! they look like they are plotting their next adventure :)

Dawn said...

Too cute!! LOL about Kendra saying they are plotting their next adventure. Hehe!