Thursday, April 10, 2008

Boys SUCK!!

K, first let me start with Max. I totally forgot to mention this, but a few weeks ago when I was dropping him off I overheard something I never thought I'd hear. At least coming from a 4 year old. One little girl did something Max didn't like. He called his "girlfriend" over and whispered "Go tell ??? you're gonna kick her ass." Little girl saw me standing there and refused, but I wonder if she would have done it (repeated what he said at least) if I weren't there. I told his teacher so she would know we didn't find that acceptable. Yikes!

Today someone didn't do what he wanted them to do so he kicked and hit at them. Got talked to and 5 minutes later did it again to another child. When the teacher tried to take him out in the hall to talk to him, he kicked at and hit her. HUH??? He loves this teacher!!! He got sent to the office where they would now like to know how we would handle such a situation. That's a tough one. At home he might get spanked and would definitely be sent to his room. Most likely we would take away his computer and anything else he seems to be in love with at the time. No snacks, or anything fun for at least the rest of the day. What can they do there though?? Tim out in the office and stay there until he wants to be human again is the only thing I can think of. Fortunately we have his appointment with the psychologist tomorrow to find out the results of his testing. I'm hoping to bring that up and see what she has to say.

On to Alex. That kid is an absolute monster. In addition to having no fear and getting into anything and everything, he's a mean bully!! He hits at home, beats the crap out of Max and has been pushing other kids down at daycare. Last week he knocked one girl off a bookshelf that he probably taught her to climb up on. Spanking him does no good because it just teaches him to hit more and he doesn't listen to NO at all. I've tried time outs, but he's really still too young for that. I get right in his face and tell him that it's unacceptable, but how much does he really understand. I guess it's good practice for when he does, but I am at the end of my rope with these two monsters. And second, today he grabbed his teacher's chest and said "boobie" Where did he get that from????? We don't use that word, and really, we don't much talk about them around here because I'm the only one that has them. Max was curious for awhile when Alex was still breast feeding, but it doesn't come up that much. How embarrassing!!!

With all that is going on with my dad right now, I'd really just like to curl up in a ball on the couch and cry. Veg, scrapbook, whatever. Nothing stressful that's for sure. These kids do not give up though. If I don't get myself medicated with some happy pills I'm going to have to start medicating them or someone isn't going to make it to their next birthday.

Ahhh, feels better to get that out.

A bit of mindless rambling for my sanity.... Today is Thursday. I have a gazillion shows that I watch on Thursday nights and Tim decided tonight of all nights to download and start watching Juno on his computer. It's a chick flick! Might be a comedy but it doesn't seem like something he would like. How come he has to watch a movie that I've been dying to see on a night when I already have enough to watch? He can't wait til this weekend when there will be NOTHING on TV to watch?? GRR! Men!

EWWWW! Someone on Survivor just ate bat. That is nasty. I guess where he's from that's normal, but just gross!!! I don't care how hungry I am, there is no way.

Bill and Rusty are down on FL with my parents now. I must say that I'm quite jealous. They also haven't called to give me an update today. Wonder if they think because they are all there I don't need information anymore. Um, I don't think so. Mom did give me some pretty good updates on where things stand when I talked to her yesterday, but I expect a call everyday. It's bad enough that I can't be there but to be left out of the loop too just sucks!

I guess that's about all I have for tonight. Just needed to get a few things off my chest. I'm sure there'll be more this weekend! Stay tuned!

7 comments:

Kelly said...

Sorry Max is giving you a run for your money. He is being a testing little 4 year old. Yesterday a kid in my class pooped on the toilet and smeared it all over the wall in some sort of abstract art form. How would you like to get that phone call? As for Alex I don't think he's to young for a little break. Evie has had to take a couple and it seems to refocus her a bit. Sounds like you have your hands full though! Good Luck:)

Tim said...

/teabags angie to shut her the hell up

Dawn said...

I'm sorry Angie, is it bad of me to be LMAO over here?? Your boys make your life practically a situation comedy. I don't need to watch the Simpson's when I have your blog keeping me entertained. Seriously though I'm sorry they are giving you grays, just think of that karma thing and know that they'll get theres. :)

Dawn said...

Joe's laughing over here, you think your kids are bad, wait until you meet your grandkids. :P

Anonymous said...

ANGIE I CAME HOME LAST NIGHT AND TOLD MY BOYRFIREND WHAT HAPPENED AND HE CANT HELP BUT LAUGH...BLAMING IT ON MY BOOBIES BEING SO BIG. OH AND WHEN ALEX STARTED ACTING UP YESTERDAY AND I WALKED UP ON IT HAPPENING I PICKED HIM UP AND TOOK HIM WITH ME.... THE THING THAT MAD EHIM REALLY SAD WAS WHEN I WALKED IN THE TWOS TO GIVE A POTTY BREAK HE SCREAMED I DONT WANNA BE IN THE BABY ROOM. I EXPLAINED THAT FOUR YEAR OLDS DONT THROW FITS LIKKE THAT AND IF HE WANTS TO BE IN THE BIG KIDS ROOM HE HAS TO ACT LIKE A FOUR YEAR OLD....HOPEFULLY THAT WILL WORK FOR A WHILE..THREATEN TO PUT HIM IN MY STINKY CRAZY CLASSROOM FOR A DAY.

Angie said...

Dawn, laugh away!! I wouldn't be writing it if I didn't want someone to get enjoyment from it. I'm glad I can give you and Joe some entertainment.

Jessica- I'm glad your boyfriend had a good outlook and wasn't too jealous. The little monster just did the same thing to me this morning. GRR! As for Max, thank you for trying! I'm updating on him today so I'm sure you'll see that first!

manda said...

Just think he is only 4!! I always say the kids are going to be such "great" teenagers