Thursday, April 24, 2008

Oh Miss Jessica!! Read here please!

What happened??? I was going to talk to Beth but there were several other parents around and I was in a hurry since it was already after 5. Tomorrow won't be much better since we are leaving for Michigan. Please leave me a comment, e-mail me, call me, something!! Rajah1000 @ gmail.com without the spaces. I'm dying to know whats up. You already looked in a bad mood this morning so I'm sure you were ticked about something. I'm going to miss you so somehow this will not be the end!!!

For everyone else, none of your beeswax! Haha, just kidding. Not much new to report. Had Max's first counseling appointment tonight. He acted all shy at first, was a little obnoxious in the office, but overall did ok. We'll probably start out doing this weekly for awhile and see if it helps. They are hoping Tim can come next time. He was supposed to be there tonight, but too much going on a at work. GRR!

Heading to MI tomorrow to see the grandparents and Max is very excited about that. Alex is just cranky so I think I'll be putting him to bed any minute!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

You're coming to MI tomorrow?? YAY!! I'm sure you'll be so relieved to put a big squeeze on your Dad. I'm glad that Max started his counseling. I hope he shows some good progress.