Tuesday, April 29, 2008

First day back to school!

I guess I should have updated yesterday about this. Max's first day back to school on meds went well. Miss Sarah said she didn't notice a change in his activity level, but Sparkles the tooth fairy was there so you can't blame him for being excited. Haha!! He did have less outbursts and seemed to be able to stay on task better though so that's a good start. When I picked him up yesterday afternoon he was in music class. He sat on the floor with his little legs crossed listening intently. I couldn't believe it and wouldn't have had I not seen it myself. I guess the meds are working!!

Alex has his 18 month appointment later today so that should be interesting. I'm thinking he has fallen off the growth charts, but then I remembered that their scale weighs differently than ours. Maybe he is doing ok. He's definitely active and that probably burns more calories, but we shall see.

I'm back to work tonight after having 6 nights off. I'm soooo not looking forward to it, but I know it'll be fine once I get there. I do look forward to getting some real sleep this week without the kids interrupting me 5 times. And no little knees in my back and arms across my forehead.

I'll try to make it back tonight to let you know how Alex is doing, otherwise, I'll definitely update later this week!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Glad to hear Max did well! Hope work goes well!

Anonymous said...

MISS ANGIE! IT HAS BEEN ALMOST A WHOLE WEEK WITH NO UPDATE..IM FREAKING OUT...HOW ARE MY BOYS..YOUR SLIPPING MISSY!