Friday, March 28, 2008

I feel like it has been forever...

But it really hasn't. Working nights really messes me up. So, I feel like I should have a ton to update you on, but I can't really think of anything. Tim is loving his new computer and Max is pretty excited about his as well. Two nights in a row now he fought going to bed because he was so into whatever game he was playing. I fear that boy will take after his daddy in one way, just not the way I was hoping!

For those of you that have been with me all along, you probably know I used to change my layout all the time. For some reason I've been in a rut lately. I'm trying to figure out what I want to do next. I'll probably work on it for the next few days and by the beginning of the week have something new.

Hmm, the weather. We had some really nice days last week, then this week it has snowed two nights. It is the end of March, right?? My poor kids just want to go outside to play. Its kinda hard to do that when you never know what the weather will be like, and when it's wet, I'm not taking them out. Alex screams when we get home in the evening because he wants out so bad. If I don't shut the garage door before I take him out of his car seat, he bolts for the road. Max is better, he just needs some friends to play with. Fortunately, Alli just started babysitting another 4 year old boy in the neighborhood and if possible, she's going to try to get them together tomorrow. I think that will help alot.

Ah, now I remember what I was going to talk about. This is going to make me sound really lame, but I'll tell the story anyway. Max is in gymnastics on Wednesday evenings. There is a little girl, Sofie, that is just so adorable. Anyway, the first week I said a few words to her mom because she also has a little brother a little younger than Alex and the babies were playing together that first time. So, this week comes along and they are there again. Babies start playing together and then next thing you know moms are talking. She was a very nice lady and as luck would have it, she was a labor and delivery nurse before she decided to stay home. Hmm, we have more than two kids the same age in common. Cool! As we were leaving she thanked me for talking to her?!?!?!? She has no idea how excited I was to have someone talking to me. I've been so lonely since moving here. I came home and told Tim about it. My theory is, there are 4 more weeks of class left. That gives me 4 more weeks to keep chatting her up and hope she asks for my phone number so we can be friends. Haha, how lame am I! I know I could just ask her for hers. I should probably get her name first since I don't even know that yet. I'm just too chicken. Most people know me as outgoing and somewhat obnoxious, but in situations that are new to me I totally clam up. Ah well, I'm sure I'll make friends here soon enough. Spring will help when I can get outside with the kids.

I guess that's about all I've got for now. I feel like I'm just rambling. I will leave you with a few pictures though! Got some great ones on Easter. See the picture and video link for the rest because there are a ton!!



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


Yeah, definitely check out the link. I could have posted 20 more, but I didn't want to clog up the front page here. Some pretty cute videos too!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Love the new pictures. We will have to get a Sit and Spin. They are so much cooler then when we were little.

Dawn said...

OH MY GOSH! I haven't seen a Sit and Spin in forever! I want one!

I hope that you made a new friend at gymnastics. And hey spring is here soon everyone will be out and you'll be having block parties. You are the hostess with the mostess after all.

Debbie said...

Great pics and you are so funny hoping another woman asks for your number, lol, I totally understand though.

Debbie said...

Love the new header - you are so creative!