Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Back again!

Tomorrow is Max's first appointment with the psychologist. I'm excited to see how it goes, but slightly concerned because he is having a pretty good week. He was awesome at preschool today and got a great report.

He also starts gymnastics tomorrow evening. He is so excited he can barely stand it. I am allowed to stay and watch the first week so that's what we'll be doing. Hopefully they'll let me take some pictures. I'm not sure if I can or not, but it will make for some great scrapbooking!

Speaking of scrapbooking, I just realized that I didn't post a picture of my new haircut. It's not the cut that's all that different, but I got some highlights that are so different for me. I love it though!! And Max keeps telling me the red in my hair is SOOO COOL!!







And one of Max and I because he got his hair cut as well! He is such a handsome boy!!





That's about all I've got for now. I'm needing a nap before I head back to work, but I'll try to update again tomorrow night with stories from the weekend!!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

I love it hot mama!

Heather said...

Love the hair! Looks awesome on you.

What a cutie Max is. Good luck at gymnastics & the appt tomorrow.

Dawn said...

I love the hair! It looks fabulous!

Kristin said...

I don't know what your hair looked like before, but I love it now! I love big chunky highlights.