Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Tag! I'm It!

10 years ago-- Tim and I had just started dating and he was talking about moving to Washington DC. I had just finished going to school at Northwood University and was in my partying prime. Fortunately that didn't last long. I was happy for the first time in several years and had no idea I was about to begin the ride of my life ;)

5 Things on my to do list today were:
1. Sleep
2. get the boys from school
3. Make dinner
4. enjoy bedtime with the boys
5. Take a nap before I go back to work

Things I would do if I were suddenly a Billionaire:
Pay off all of our debt, buy us new cars, let both of us retire and pick someplace to live where we can have fun with the kids all the time!! I'd also help my family in whatever way they needed.

3 of my bad habits:
1. Smoking
2. drinking out of the apple juice bottle
3. biting my nails

Jobs I've had:
1. McDonalds when I was 16
2. dishwasher at a summer camp
3. every position imaginable with Marriott
4. Waitress at the Silver Diner
5. Now I'm a nurse

5 Things people don't know about me:
1. I am very insecure
2. I love dill pickles wrapped in a slice of cheese with a side of potato chips.
3. I don't have many friends and am very lonely in real life
4. I've been watching Days Of Our Lives for 26 years
5. Even though I'm a slob there are certain things I'm anal about. It drives me crazy when my bedspread isn't on straight.

And now that I've told my story, I'm off to Tag someone else!! I had fun with it and hope you will too.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I enjoyed that. No way you and Tim would both retire and lounge. You'd go crazy, lol

Dawn said...

I'm really glad I'm not the only one who drinks out of the bottle. ;) Comfort in conformity. Thanks for playing tag!