Monday, March 24, 2008

Just call me the computer widow!

Tim's parts arrived today. He's upstairs now unpacking it and taking pictures. I'm sure any minute he'll be ripping open packages and beginning the journey of putting it all together. He's been going stir crazy this morning waiting for the doorbell to ring. He is off work today and tomorrow just for this purpose. I don't expect I'll see much of him tomorrow. He'll be too busy testing it out, and I'm sure tonight he'll be up quite late making sure it's working and all installed.

Ah, the life of a computer geek's wife. Haha!

So, I didn't post it here yet, but I did take a picture of my ring. I suppose I should share for those of you that won't see it in person for awhile.

Here is the solitaire


And here it is with the wrap. I still need to get the wrap sized before I can wear it.






We had an awesome day yesterday!! Bill invited us to Grand Rapids for Easter dinner at his friends Jason and Darcy's house. She is an amazing cook and had a little egg hunt and goodies for the kids. Crystal was there and it's always nice to see her too. I know mom and dad would be so proud that their 3 kids got together on a holiday with no help or prodding from them. GRR! I was going to post a picture of the family, but I can't get dropshots to work right now. The only good thing about that is that Rusty actually has a better picture so maybe I'll wait until I can get my hands on that. It turned out really good with everyone working.

Check out the video and picture link when you are bored. There are tons from the last few days, and far too many to share here.

Other that Easter, not much has been going on. Max had his last evaluation appointment the other day and we should know in about a week how it all turned out. I am severely behind on scrapbooking again so my plan was to get the house in order today so I can spend tomorrow doing that. We shall see. I clean a little and then I get bored ;)

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Love the ring. I am so happy for you guys! Your Easter pics were great too!

Debbie said...

Beautiful sparkles ;) Glad you had a nice holiday