Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Geek Boy and his new toy!

Thought I would share a few pictures of Tim working on the new computer. It's all together and up and running this morning.

The stuff



Putting it all together



Trying to get it all inside so the cover will fit


He cracks me up. Had to have me listen to the sound system first thing when he woke up this morning. He is like a kid on Christmas morning, only worse because he's old. Giggle 2

I don't have much planned for today. Just finishing up the last of the cleanup so Robyn can come clean tomorrow. I also want to take a nap since I go back to work tonight, and I need to get some scrapping done. Otherwise, I'm just going to be a bum. Haha, there's something new!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I have some cheesy pics like that only they involve a MacBook. Our boys and their toys. I guess we should be happy that they aren't into fixing up expensive cars or something. Oh and Joe was shocked to hear that Tim kicked the WOW habit.

Debbie said...

In my best Tim-tool-man-taylor voice :

arrruuuurrooooo

or do I go with the man show theme?
wiggy wagga wiggy wagga oo oo ooo....or whateva...

I so like the bling better ;)