Saturday, February 16, 2008

Poor Alex

So, he seemed better this morning when he got up. Only mild coughing and he didn't sound like he was barking anymore. He had an ok morning and by lunchtime was ready for a nap. I laid him down and he was out within 2 minutes. He woke up coughing like a barking seal again though. He's miserable now, kinda hoarse sounding, and definitely cranky. This is probably going to turn out to be a very long day. Max had a meltdown just before I put him down for his nap, but if he sleeps good, he should wake up ok. Keep your fingers crossed for me. Thankfully Tim is off tomorrow so at least I'll have some help. I sooooo miss family days because it seems like forever since we were all home and didn't have anything to do.

I'm off for now, to play with Alex and try to keep him happy!! Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Poor guy, I hope he is feeling better!

Dawn said...

Poor Alex, you've had such a rough winter.