Saturday, February 16, 2008

Give me a break, I'm sleep deprived!

Ooops!! As you may have noticed I posted the boys valentine's card twice. I swear I was saving it to do Valentine's day but I guess I didn't. That's what I get for not going over past days. I didn't get much sleep this week though with Max being sick, working, doorbells ringing and stuff like that.

I did get canceled last night which I was really excited about. But then 15 minutes later Alex woke up with croup sounding cough. GRR!! So I slept with him all night because I was worried about his breathing. He seems fine this morning though. I'm hoping he stays ok all day and gives me a chance to get some work done. I don't mind if he's sick again tonight because Tim will be home. Woohoo!!

I'm off to get my day started but hopefully I'll make it back later!

No comments: