Sunday, February 10, 2008

New rule!

Tim can't work weekends anymore when I'm home. These kids are making me crazy. Max still has a bit of a fever until I medicate him. When he is feverish, he's a whiny-butt. Alex is clingy and teething and driving me up the wall. I can't even go to the bathroom by myself. Not that I've been able to in the last 4 years, but it's getting worse. He screams anytime I leave his sight.

Also, his new favorite word is "Mine" and he uses it anytime Max has something in his hands. If it is Alex's I feel bad and make Max give it to him, but half the time it's not even his. This is all going to end soon, right?? If Alex is as bad at 2 as Max was, I'm not sure I'm going to make it through the next 2 years. I'll be in the loony bin for sure.

Otherwise things are going well this weekend. Considering it's freezing and blowing outside and we are cooped up in the house. They do have awesome moments of playing alone or with each other. I got a great video of Max dancing to Lazy Town. It's still on the camera though so I'll have to post it later. He is such a ham. Here are a few pictures I took the other day.....

Goofball!









Max hamming it up!



Yes, his hair is definitely red!! It's not the lighting.


1 comment:

Debbie said...

Love the pics, Alex is too adorable with that red hair! I cannot believe these 2 cuties are able to drive you nuts as you say ;)