Monday, February 25, 2008

Just saying HI!

The boys are still doing really well in their new rooms. Max absolutely loves his and Alex seems to be sleeping a little longer now that he can't hear so many noises.

I do think Alex is sick again. Not sure if it's just teething or an ear infection or something else, but he was up all night last night. Crying and tossing and turning so I'm guessing it has to be something causing him pain. I plan on calling soon to get him in this afternoon if I can.

Tim had to go in to work really early this morning so I took the boys to school. I assumed that since I was home Max would have a hard time being dropped off, but I was quite pleasantly surprised. His teacher asked him when we got there if he was hungry. He didn't answer right away so I reminded him that she asked him a question. He said 'No thank you" and went about his business. His "business" happened to be his little girlfriend Megan. They play together all the time and from what I've been told they like holding hands and stuff like that. It's adorable, as long as that's as far as it goes. I think because he has such a strong personality he really gets along better with all of the girls than he does the boys, but Megan is special for whatever reason. So cute!!

Tim's mom is coming to visit this coming weekend. It's her birthday on Sunday and she wants to spend it with her boys. Tim promised to get off work if he can so I think she'll be happy about that. I forgot though, Rusty also said he wanted to come down that weekend and was just waiting to find out what his schedule looked like. I don't mind if they all show. Makes life easier for me when there are more people around. I guess less bored and thus less stressed. Plus, the extra hands to help with the boys is awesome! Haha!!

I work tonight and it's the beginning of 4 in a row. I hate the thought of working all week long, but I do love the back-to-backs because at least for a few days my body can sorta be normal. I won't get much sleep on Wednesday though because Tim and I have an appointment with the psychologist to begin the process of having Max tested. Thursday he is off from work so I should be able to catch up that day if I need to. Friday I'm getting my hair highlighted and trimmed. I can't wait. It's been over a year since I got highlights and I've had quite a few greys popping through lately.

Other than the busy week ahead, there isn't much else to talk about. I'm sure I'll be around some this week though!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY POOR BABY PROLLY IS GETTING WHAT I HAVE. THE DOCTOR WONT LET ME GO BACK TO WORK UNTIL THURSDAY SO THAT MEANS IT HAS BEEN A TOTAL OF SEVEN DAYS SINCE I SAW MY BIG AL. LIFE IS SAD WITHOUT HIM FOR SOME REASON. I CANT WAIT UNTIL THURSDAY TO SEE HIM. UNTIL THURDAY MAKE SURE YOU GIVE MY BABY BUNCHES OF KISSES ANGIE!

Angie said...

Sorry to hear you are sick too, Jess!! He seems to only have a runny nose, but he cries all night long like he's miserable. I don't think its anything more serious, at least I hope not. I'll give him lots of hugs for you though!!