Friday, October 3, 2008

We've had the sickies!!

Max got it first. Tim and I took him to the zoo on Monday because he didn't school. It was an awesome day and he was so good. Tuesday he went to school, but seemed a little "off." Tuesday night he started throwing up everything that went in. Poor kid would not listen to me and kept sneaking drinks of water and apples from the frige. He stayed home with me on Wednesday but that was a nightmare because we forgot to give him his meds. Yesterday he seemed quite back to normal.

Unfortunately, that's when I started getting sick. I was up all night last night in the bathroom. I had to call in sick to work the second time in two weeks and I HATE doing that!! Hopefully it doesn't get me into trouble.

I'm feeling a little better today, but not much. Hopefully some food will perk me up some. Tim has been working crazy hours this week because it's end of period and he has some big meals planned for the away team this weekend. Hopefully his cooking will help them beat Notre Dame! Haha!

I need to go get Max from school now. Trying to decide if I want to try to eat or not. Subway sounds sooooo good, but probably not the best thing for my tummy. We shall see. It's going to be a long night because neither of the boys slept much last night. Hopefully they'll go to bed early!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Ick! Keep those germies South of the border. Hope you are all feeling better and can steer clear of the nasties for a while.

Angie said...

Thanks Dawn! I promise not to send the sickies your way! Hope all is going well with you!

Jessie said...

Hope you all feel better!

Debbie said...

Get well wishes coming your way!