Thursday, October 23, 2008

No update yet!

GRR! I was hoping to know something already, but it looks like we won't hear until next Wednesday about whether or not Tim got the job. There is one more candidate to interview and a lot of factors that could come into play. He said he felt very confident in his interviews so we shall see. Please keep your fingers crossed.

The boys are really enjoying having Nana and Papa here. Alex got to help make dinner which doesn't happen very often around here. He was eating green peppers and onions as my mom was cutting them up. EWWW! Then after dinner he had a bunch of green olives. How in the world can he be my kid??

Max had a great day at school today. I'm thinking his new med is going to be ok when he takes the full dose. He's been pretty good tonight too. A few almost meltdowns, but much better than the last few weeks have been.

Tomorrow Uncle Bill and Rusty will be here and the kids are definitely excited about that. Unfortunately Bill has to work on Saturday morning so they'll only be here for the day. He is bringing our old bunk beds with him though so tomorrow night the boys will finally be in bunkbeds. I am so excited. I'll have to get some pictures to share with everyone. Hopefully they both sleep all day and no one falls out.

I'm off to watch Survivor, but I promise to update when we hear something. I'm sure everyone is dying to know where he interviewed, but that shall remain a secret so as not to jinx things!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Hey, say HI to your brothers. A celebrity in town ;) Woot!!! Can't wait to hear how the boys like the bunk beds! fingers crossed for Tim