Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Think happy thoughts for Tim today!

He's at an interview all day long! We should know more by tonight. More details to follow. Don't want to spill til we know something for sure!

In other news, visit with grandma and grandpa went well. The boys had a really good weekend. We took them out to dinner on Saturday night and both behaved so well. Alex ate almost the entire restaurant. I swear that kid has a hollow big toe. If Max would eat half of what Alex does he might actually gain some weight.

Speaking of Max, today was his first day on another new medication. I'm hoping it goes ok at school. I was to give him half a dose for the first day to make sure there are no crazy side effects and it's either going to work ok, or he's going to be impossible. I'm hoping it's the former. Tomorrow (if he does ok) we'll go up to the full dose and see how that goes. I'm praying for a miracle because he has been difficult to live with lately. Very impulsive and a little too talkative at school. Such a joy when he's being good though.

Alex will be two on Sunday so we are having my family here this weekend to celebrate his birthday and my dad's which was a few days ago. Bill and Krystle as well as Rusty will all be here. I'm really looking forward to it and I know Max is too. I don't know that Alex will get it until they get here. Mom and dad are arriving tonight. Yay, the house is clean! Now if I can just get the laundry done before they get here.

I have one more week of 8 hour shifts before I switch back to full time and start working 12s again. I'm quite excited about it. I'm thinking it'll be easier because at least I'll be awake and ready to go when I get there instead of ready for bed. The bit of extra money will be nice too.

I guess that's all I have for now. I'll be back to update about Tim as soon as I know more!

No comments: