Friday, October 10, 2008

Max's Grandparent's Day Program

He was so cute this morning. Not sure what's up with his nose, because he kept rubbing it all morning, but he says nothing. I'm guessing allergies just like the rest of us.

Anyway, here are a few videos I took since none of the grandparents could be there. They aren't great because of all the people, but you can get the idea.













He was so excited to get to the snack time they had afterward. Once we ate our cookies we got to go on a scavenger hunt around the school so he could show me all the places that he goes during the week. We visited his classroom and he showed me all of his favorite things to do and play with. He was so proud. Anyway, the kids could either leave or stay and he decided to stay. Probably a good thing because I'm taking Alex to the ped this afternoon. He didn't sleep well the last two nights and I'm guessing an ear infection. At least I hope so because at least that's treatable. Haha, how great of a mom am I? I'm sure it's probably just a cold and we'll have to ride it out, but I'd rather know that for sure.

I forgot to mention it in yesterday's post, but we have a skunk! It is AWFUL!! I believe it lives under the deck and has sprayed in the backyard a few times where we can kinda smell it in the house. Last night, it sprayed either under the deck or right near it. The smell is coming in the dryer vents and the back patio doors. The entire first floor of the house stinks and last night Tim and I could even smell it downstairs. I have tons of candles lit today although I'm sure it isn't helping. At least it's masking the smell some so it doesn't make me sick. Blech! If you have any hints on how to get rid of the stink, I'm open to them!

7 comments:

Dawn said...

Very cute Angie! He looks so cute in his mohawk. I like how they made the Fr. Abraham about Trinity Lutheran School, that was definitely a favorite song as a kid. I loved the first song though. Those kids all did a great job for being so young.

Angie said...

Thanks Dawn! I thought they did really well for being so young too. I was very impressed. The first song was always a favorite of mine. We sang it at the lutheran summer camp I went to.

Autumn said...

Um, I'm pretty sure vinegar works on skunk. ;)

Angie said...

LOL Autumn! I actually read that today and I have bowls of vinegar all over the house. I'm also simmering cinnamon on the stove. Febreeze helps a little too, but not much!

manda said...

How cute. What a big boy! i cannot WAIT to go to Trevor's school.

Debbie said...

I'm not ignorning this...just haven't had time to watch them!

Angie said...

Thanks Amanda!

LOL Debbie!