Sunday, October 26, 2008

My baby boy is 2!!

Here is a glimpse of him two years ago today.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


with big brother

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


I just can't get over how small they both were. Both have grown up soo much in two years time.

We didn't do anything special today. In fact, I slept almost all day long because I worked last night and I work again tonight. However, I did discover that Alex has heard the three little pigs story a few times. When I was laying down with him at nap time he kept blowing in my face. Then he started saying "Huff....House...." and blowing. It was hilarious! Everyday he teaches me something new. Such a joy and so much trouble all at the same time.

Hopefully the next two years go by a little slower and I can enjoy him a little more before he leaves me to go off to school!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Awe such a cutie! That two years did go by quickly.

Happy Birthday Alex!

manda said...

They are so freakin' cute! Can you believe you have a 2 year old. When Aubrey turns 2 I will cry then try for another baby lol. Its a vicious cycle.

Debbie said...

Adorable - I can't believe how little Max was! Sure didn't seem like it at the time.

Happy Birthday Alex!