Friday, December 7, 2007

Pics and a Video (If I can get it to work)

Here are some pictures that I've taken recently of the boys!

At Tim's work Christmas party

Max and Alli playing in the snow


Rosie cheeks from the cold!

Max's dear Santa letter! He has half the stuff he's asking for. Cracked us up!

And here are a few videos! The first is Alex feeding himself PB&J with a fork and the second is him being silly in the kitchen. Let me know if the second one doesn't work as it was a HUGE file and I had to doctor it. Not sure how it's going to turn out, but it's a cute video so my fingers are crossed


3 comments:

Debbie said...

Aw, cute pics! Alex looks older! Must have been that 1st bday making him grow up already ;) Ooohh, I see Tim in his Chef outfit - sexy ;) You know I can't help you with the videos :( sorry

Heather said...

Great pictures! Alex's hair looks red! I love the Santa letter, that is too cute. The boys are going to be crazy in the snow this year.

Angie said...

Thanks girls! Debbie- sucks that you can't view the video. They did turn out, just crappy resolution compared to the original. Hehe about Tim in his Chef outfit! I love that uniform!

Heather- Alex's hair is definitely red!! Max loves the snow but so far we haven't taken Alex out. Hopefully the next time!