Saturday, December 22, 2007

2 down 1 to go!

Working 3 nights in a row stinks!! I was so tired this morning I'm not sure how I made it through the last 4 hours, but I did. I came home and had lunch with Max and Tim (Alex was asleep) and then went to bed. I think I slept until 6, but not without a few interruptions. I know Max laid with me for awhile and watched cartoons, and at one point Tim tried to get Alex to nap with me but he just kept wanting "mama" and wouldn't go to sleep. I'm ready for another nap but I have to leave in an hour so I figured I would come here instead.

Alli has been amazing the last two days. She took the boys to her house on Friday evening to help them make Christmas presents for Tim and I. I can't wait til Christmas to open them. Then today I know she was here for awhile and Max went over to play with her again. I think he would go crazy not having me around all day if it weren't for her! She truly is a blessing!

The house is a disaster right now and I know I should be cleaning it, but I'm probably not going to do it til tomorrow. I'm also really behind in laundry, but again, I'm off Christmas eve so that'll be laundry day.

Ok, so as I'm sitting here typing this, Alex just came downstairs. He has a dirty diaper so obviously isn't going to sleep like that. How do my boys both always have to go at bedtime?? Crazy kids. Now he's clean, but playing with toys again. Late naps are not a good thing.

I guess I should go put him to bed now. I don't have much to talk about anyway, just rambling away. I'm sure I'll be back tomorrow, but if not, in the next few days!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Glad you got thru those 4 nights Angie!! Makes me tired reading it ;)