Wednesday, December 19, 2007

More pictures and videos if you can stand them ;)

These are for the last two weeks. I have been having problems uploading my pictures, which I just realized today was due to the fact that my password was typed in incorrectly. Anyway, hope you enjoy! We've been having some fun times!

Max's new kitchen! His birthday present from us


Alex with grandma and grandpa


Max blowing out his candles


Alex eating cake with uncle Bill and Crystal


Playing air hockey with Jake


Hanging out with "My friend, Chuck"


The Papas with their grandbabies


Alex in the snow


Max in the snow


Check out the video link for some cute videos too!! Most of them are too big to post on here. There are some of Alex being crazy, Max playing with his new monster truck from Uncle Bill, in the snow, and at Chuck E Cheeses.

Sorry to overload but there were so many really good ones. There are tons more on the other site as well. We discovered that Alex doesn't much like playing in the snow. He would if it was warm, but he cant' walk well in his snowsuit and that's the part he hates. He did like going down the slide though and we got tons of laughs out of him with that. There is also a tiny little snowman that Tim built and Max "decorated."

Hope you enjoy and leave some comments!! I love reading them but only Debbie and Dawn ever have anything to say! I see you all reading so I know you are here ;)

2 comments:

Debbie said...

LOL @ Alex crawling in the snow, too cute! Trace was like that last year having a hard time to walk when he was all bundeled!

Uhhh, preggo brain typing the wrong p/w ?

Angie said...

Haha, I wish!! I did just beg Tim yesterday to let me have just one more. He is pretty firm in his NO, but I still think I can sway him. I had a dream he gave in finally ;)