Thursday, December 13, 2007

I could seriously listen to this forever



I love Rockapella for those of you who live under a rock and didn't know ;) It has been ages since I've been to a concert and I'm having some serious withdrawals. They are going to be near Indianapolis on Saturday and I would give my right arm to go but we have our family holiday party. If I'm not mistake they are right near Chicago soon too. Maybe I even have the locations mixed up by date, but I am seriously needing a fix. My dearest friend Donna always calls me from shows when she goes so I can listen to at least one song live, but it's nothing like being there. I check out youtube once in awhile to watch videos there as well, but like I said, nothing like being there live.

So, if anyone is wondering what to get me for Christmas, I need plane tickets to a in the near future concert, tickets to the show, and a babysitter for the kids so I can go. Haha, I'm not asking for too much am I?

This is a totally pointless blog entry, but I had to do it!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Good thing you have a Chicago friend nearby to go to these concerts with you :) Then you'll have to come to kenny with me, ahha

Angie said...

I would love to go see Kenny with you!! I am hoping they (Rockapella) comes to Chicago again soon so we can go!

Debbie said...

I would love ANYTHING that involves a girls night out, lol!!