Thursday, December 27, 2007

Mark this date on your calendars!!

Alex at 14 months and 1 day finally has a tooth!!!! He was "kissing" me earlier and I thought I felt something sharp so I stuck my finger in there. Sure enough on the bottom there is one sharp tooth just barely poking through. I can't see it because he won't open his mouth, but it's there alright. Hopefully the rest will follow suit quickly. I want it get them all over with.

Just had to share our news. Since I posted earlier I don't have much to talk about right now and Max wants me to play Candy Land Castle with him.

Talk to you soon!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Well it's about darn time I'd say! I bet they all come in quickly now, hopefully they won't be too tough on him. That is great news! Your baby is growing up. Time to have Tim cook him up a steak dinner.

Debbie said...

Woo hoo, Finally!!! Hopefully the rest will follow suit.

I remember having that crabby teething toddler for SO long. It sucks!