Friday, August 1, 2008

One week to go!!

In one week and one hour I will be walking down the aisle. I can't believe how fast this has come up. Especially considering I thought Tim would make me wait another 10 years after buying my ring.

No wedding news to report really, other than everything seems to be falling nicely into place. I still need to finish working on the programs, but otherwise most everything I can do ahead of time is done. Bachlorette party is planned and airport pick-ups are scheduled. I am off work tonight, but I work the next three nights after and leave the day I get home/finish sleeping.

I officially enrolled Max in "real" preschool today. He is going to Trinity Lutheran School which is about 2 miles from our house. I didn't realize it was that close so Tim should be happy. I'm thinking I might even be able to take him most mornings that I don't have to stay over. I'm sure Tim will love that since it is in the opposite direction from work. We are going to miss registration while we are in MI next week so I'm planning to e-mail the teacher to see when we can come in to see the classroom and stuff like that. I also have a short supply list to get for him and need to figure out what we are doing for his lunches. They have hot lunch, but looking at the list there probably isn't much he'll eat so I have a feeling I'll be packing for him pretty often. I need to find some healthy stuff that he'll like. Apples, grapes. What else?? He doesn't like much.

Oooh, picked up my dress yesterday. Did I mention that?? I can't remember but I think I did right before I rushed off to the meeting at work. Seeing myself in it makes me realize how much I need a diet and to start working out, but it was beautiful at the same time. Just very strange seeing something so dressy on me because I have never been a girly girl and into dressy stuff. I can't wait to see the pictures though!! I know it will be better than looking at it in the mirror.

(PS- just went back and looked at yesterday's post. Guess I not only mentioned my dress, but the thread was titled after it. Haha!! I'm such a dork)

I don't think I ever talked about it, but there is a new park in South Bend right across from the zoo. We took the kids for a few hours last Friday and they loved it. Very new, very up to date, and very clean. If it wasn't so hot I'd take them again today. Maybe tomorrow morning before the sun hits full force. I love that they can run off so much energy and have fun at the same time.

Can't think of much else at this point. I'm off to go get the boys. I was going to go tanning again, but it's Biker Night on Friday evenings and I'm just not sure I want to head there for that. Then again, only a few days off. Maybe I'll stop by if they aren't too busy ;)

Later!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Such exciting times! This next week will fly by I'm sure.

Very cool about Max getting into preschool. I'm sure he'll love it and will do great.

Kelly said...

I am so excited for you. I'm sure it will be a wonderful day. Tell Tim not to get too drunk (hahaha)Miss you.xxxooo

Anonymous said...

Ang,
I can't wait to see the dress and pictures from the wedding! I swear I'm gonna start a blog one of these days! Just wanted to write to wish you all the best! Hope all is well, and have a good night at work! I'm there as well
Tiffany