Thursday, July 31, 2008

Woohoo!! Got my dress today!

And it looks soooo beautiful on me. I also bought a few other things for the big day while I was out today. Too bad I didn't get what I went to the hobby shop for and I have to go back out. GRR!

I guess I forgot to mention, but Max started a new bottle of meds on Sunday. We have noticed a significant drop in their effectiveness this week so automatically assumed it was maybe a bad batch or something. However the pharmacy said if that was the case there would be a recall and they haven't had ADHD meds recalled in a long time. Sooo, next I had to call the doctor. He (and I guess kinda us) decided that it may just be a coincidence that it was a new bottle and that he probably was on the smallest dose just long enough for his body to adjust and now it's not working as well. I'll go with that. I had to pick up a new prescription today and hope he shows some improvement over the weekend. If no change by Monday I can get a higher dose, but I hate to max out too soon and then have to switch to something else. When the Concerta was working, it was amazing!! Max has been an awesome and well behaved kid for the last month.

I'd love to stick around and talk more details, but I just remembered a meeting I have at work in 30 minutes. Unfortunately I thought I had one more day before attending. Good thing I checked my e-mail.

More updates to come so keep checking!

No comments: