Thursday, July 24, 2008

Holy Shit!!!!

I'm getting married in 15 days. Our rehearsal is in 2 weeks and 20 minutes. I can't believe how quickly this came up. I'm so excited, a little stressed and so happy all at the same time.

Work has been crazy this week which is why I haven't been around. Even now I should be leaving to go get the kids, but I wanted to at least post something first. I'm soooo late on pictures from the trip to Debbie's house, but if you check out dropshots they are all there. Well, most of them. Since there were 4 of us with cameras we had quite a few doubles, triples, and quadruples.

Thinks are going well, with the exception of it being so busy at work. Max decided yesterday that he wants next week to be his last week of gymnastics so I won't be signing him up for the fall session. He really would like to do Karate or some version of that so I'm going to start looking into it soon. The schools around here open back up on July 30th so I'm going to look into a preschool or pre-k for him too. I think he would really like "real" school and it would be cheaper for us than having him in a daycare. We shall see what I find out though. It really stinks that he can't just go to kindergarden.

I guess I should run now, Love you all and can't wait to see those of you that are coming to the wedding!!

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Holy Exciting! Won't be long now!

manda said...

I cant wait to see pics of the wedding. I was such a calm bride. Just remember to eat. I didn't eat a thing all day!!

Debbie said...

It goes so fast - enjoy it :)

Jessie said...

It will go super fast!
Exciting.

Kelly said...

I am so bummed we are going to miss it!! Please try to post pics ASAP!!! I can't wait to see!!