Monday, August 11, 2008

Hi Shannon!

I see you checking in tons so I know you are probably looking for pictures and an update ;)

We are home safe and sound in Indiana and there is tons to do around the house. I have to put everything away, start thank you's, change my name everywhere, and stuff like that. The list never ends. I cannot wait to get back to normal life. The boys were very excited to get back to school today though!! They even slept in past 8:00 and Alex woke up Max instead of the other way around.

There are tons of pictures on DropShots right now!! I know some are missing, but I had some technical issues yesterday so I'll try to work on that. It'll probably be quite awhile before I have the professional shots because the photographer is busy with her son's graduation and going off to college. I promise to get them posted ASAP though!! Hopefully somewhere that people can order prints if they would like to.

I had an amazing weekend with my best friends, Donna and Norma, and my Rambler Friends got me Michelle for my wedding present which was the best surprise ever!! I was shocked when I saw her at the reception and it was really the only time I actually teared up. Seeing all my girls this weekend was amazing, I just wish it wouldn't have been so hectic so I could have spent more time with you all!!!

All the out of town family was great too! I have to mention Shannon because she was my lifesaver! She is Tim's aunt and loves my kids! Has been following my blog/pictures for some time now and the only person I can count on to always check in, even when she doesn't post ;) She was unofficially in charge of the kids pretty much all week, without even being asked. They LOVED her and I know she enjoyed all of the time she got to spend with them. If it weren't for Shannon, neither of them would have ever napped, got food, or anything like that. Half the time if you couldn't find one of them (usually Alex) she was there taking great care! During the wedding ceremony she kept Alex in control, as much as anyone can with that kid. He had fun though. They were sad to see her go, but hopefully she and her husband will come visit us in Indiana soon!

Several people only stayed for dinner and I must say I was pretty sad about that. Dinner was chaotic since we were late (pictures) and the kids were all over the place. My surprise guest arrived, and much much more. I didn't get to talk to everyone like I wanted to, but I do think we got to pretty much everyone that was at the reception. To those of you I didn't get to talk to, I know you were there, thank you for coming, and I hope to talk with you soon!

Ok, I am out of time. I have to much to do today! I'll try to get some of the best pictures posted later, but if you can't wait please check out the picture link. They are pretty much all there!!

Peace out......from MRS. PRIME!!

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Believe it or not that was Edgar. I pulled up the web site and he kept hitting the refresh button. He said he needed to see the pictures that went with my stories. He also said I should thank you again for letting me monopolize Alex and Max.

Angie said...

LOL, I'm glad you got to monopolize them. They wouldn't have been as happy or as well taken care of with anyone else!!

When are you two coming to visit??

Anonymous said...

I'm soooo Happy for you! The pictures were beautiful! Hope all is well in Indiana, who'd have guessed when we were in nursing school that we would both be so far away by now. Take care, and miss ya girly.
Tiffany

Angie said...

Thanks for all your comments Tiffany!! I hardly ever respond and I feel bad. I still have the e-mail from you to respond to when you first moved. I hope all is well in Colorado and I do promise to get in touch soon!!!

Debbie said...

Mrs. Prime!!! Sounds so good ;) Congrats again

Michelle said...

I love you baby! I mean, Mrs. Prime! :D