Thursday, August 28, 2008

More Randomness

Just don't feel like there has been much to talk about lately. I think I've been working too many nights. I'm off for 4 in a row right now though and it feels GREAT!!

I got some cute pictures of the boys last weekend. Max has by dying for "Blendy Pens" which are markers that you can blend together to make cool pictures. I found them at Meijer so of course got some to help keep him busy. I also got some bingo daubbers for Alex. He played with the at Debbie's and loved them. Guess what....Paper isn't as fun as your body!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books



and then that evening I found some cool clouds outside our house. Had to take a picture or two. Actually there were about 10, but I won't bore you with all of them ;)


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


We also did some last minute, winter clothes, shopping for Max because there was a 30% off (additional) coupon I had to use as well as $40 in giftcards to Gymobree. They had some pretty cool Halloween pajamas so of course I had to buy the boys matching sets. Max loves it when they wear them together, and Alex just likes whatever Max likes.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


Max is doing great at school. He still comes home everyday saying he loves it. When I dropped him off this morning he was pointing out all of his friends to me. I think it was the best decision we ever made for him. He does mention that he misses his friends at Starz, but he goes with me everyday to pick up Alex so he does get to see them. Always tons of hugs!! Yesterday he and his "girlfriend" Megan had eye lock for what felt like 10 minutes. It was intense to watch, and very cute. A little weird though since he's only 4. They hugged like old times though. I am sure he can't wait until winter break so he can go back and play with them all for 2 weeks.

Tim and I are doing great. He got a bike for his 15th anniversary from Marriott so I had to get one for myself. Last night we hooked the bike trailor up and took the kids around the neighborhood. I was so tired when we finished, but at the same time it felt great to do something that was excercise. Now I can hopefully keep at it and make it something that we do regularly.

Off to clean up the house and work on my thank you cards now. I got them started, but I really need to get them finished and in the mail! Hope everyone is having a good week!

5 comments:

Jeska said...

the boys are so cute. Glad to hear everything is going good.

Debbie said...

OMG!!! The markers on the body, so funny. Thank goodness for washable products ;)

Love the pj's and outside pics - very purpleish!

I have to giggle at your player, Max!!! Glad I don't have a girl so he can't break her heart.....

Dawn said...

Oh my heavens!! Marker fun!! hehe. Love the jammies!

Heather said...

I cannot believe you allowed markers on the body Miss I hate messes on my kids! LOL

Great cloud pictures! And I really like the pj's Alex always looks so proud standing next to his brother.

manda said...

Trev is loving the skeleton pj's I may have to go pick up a pair for him tommorow!!