Friday, August 15, 2008

YIKES!!!

I just found another 250 pictures. My mom's neighbor, Bridget, is going to school for graphics design and she took a ton. She has been playing with them and posting them on her myspace page. They are amazing!!! Anyway, last night I all of a sudden noticed the pictures from her camera were showing up on my harddrive even though I thought there was an error and I couldn't view them. I am sooooo excited! Many of them are amazing! I'm uploading to dropshots now. They'll just add to the end of 8/8/08 so you may have to look for them, but totally worth it. Give me a little bit and I can post some here!! Just have to wait until they load. Wow! I am so impressed.

So, married life hasn't been too exciting so far. I had to work this week so I haven't really even seen Tim all that much. Kinda makes me sad, but I'm off this weekend so hopefully we can hang out and do some fun family stuff on Sunday.

I took Max yesterday to meet his new preschool teacher. Aside from still having a belly ache and not feeling well, he really seemed to like the school. He thinks its neat that there won't be any babies there and there will be some really big kids. He liked his teacher and played with every station in the classroom checking it all out. I am guessing my mom will be quite impressed that he knew the picture of Jesus and the cross when he got to the religion station. Since it is a Lutheran school there will be plenty of religion teaching which is a great opportunity for Max because his parents aren't so hot in that area. He starts on Wednesday and gets to take a big back pack as well as his own lunch everyday. I'd buy him hot lunch, but I hate to spend the money when I know he won't eat most of it. Next menu time I'll go over it with him and see if there is anything he wants. I'm doubting it though.

I guess that's about all I have for now. I'll be back later today to post some of the better pictures though so watch for that!!!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Sounds like a great school, hope Max loves it!