Thursday, August 7, 2008

The beginning of the big day!

Today is only the rehearsal, but there is so much to do to get ready that it feels like the beginning of the big day. I apologize in advance if my ramblings make no sense. I'm so tired and am on the verge of puking at any moment. I don't know that I've ever been this stressed out in my entire life.

For starters while my best girls, Norma and Donna, and I sat around trying to plan out the next two days, Alex woke up again at 11 screaming. Fortunately it only lasted about an hour, but he woke Max up in the process. Max was thinking it was morning since everyone was still up and refused to go back to sleep. My sanity was seriously on the verge of a breakdown. Finally got them both to sleep and wouldn't you know I was wide awake at 6:30 this morning with everyone else still asleep. WTF is up with that?? I've been up for an hour now with no accomplishment other than freaking out.

Ok, Max and Norma just joined me. At least I don't have to freak out alone anymore. My friends are very good at keeping me calm, and they also know me well enough to put me in my place when I need it.

Can I just say now that I am going to DIE over the next few days from lack of sleep!! I'm sure we'll be out all night tonight due to partying and then I have to get up early tomorrow to go get my hair and nails done. We'll be up late again tomorrow for sure and then Saturday morning my parents leave to go camping at 10am so we need to be back from the hotel by then to get the boys. UGH! After Alex's night last night I'm not sure Norma will still be willing to stay with Alex on Saturday so Tim and I may have the kids with us at the hotel. Haha, how sad is that??

So, it's been an hour since I started this and everyone is waking up now. Just waiting for Rusty to get out of the shower so I can get in. I must get going! Stay tuned...I'm sure there will be more to come!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Angie - You need to try and relax, no puking allowed. Enjoy these days, they should be very special. I know easier said than done but try to remember the goal here, a marriage. You'll be married in less than two days to the man you love and father of your children. You should be on Cloud 9! :) See you this afternoon.

Kelly said...

Dawn just said everything I wanted to say. Except seeing you this afternoon.:(

Anonymous said...

Hey Ang,
I'm soo excited for you! Keep us posted on the progress, I feel like I'm there. Congrats again and try to relax!

Tiffany