Wednesday, August 13, 2008

For those of you who couldn't be there with us

And don't want to go through a million pictures on dropshots, here is one of Tim and I getting married


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


I have changed my name at the Social Security office, on my driver's license, and several of our household bills. I also sent in the paperwork to do it on my nursing license which will be a big deal. I can't change anything at work until I've done that. It's pretty exciting, and really the only thing that makes me feel married. I guess when you've been together for 10 years not much changes. At least, that's what we are hoping. Things were good before so I'd hate to think that anything would change, unless of course it gets better.

Kids are sleeping and I need a nap before work, just thought I would share that!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

hahaha...I just changed my name at the social security office like 1 year ago and my drivers license still says Boxx (8 years later)

Angie said...

You crack me up! Does that mess up your taxes? Or did you change it at work too? I'm so worried about forgetting somewhere. I do remember when you finally changed yours though.