Thursday, January 24, 2008

I'm officially bored!

I haven't worked since Sunday night and I'm going crazy. I am getting too much sleep and it's making me LAZY! I did 7 loads of laundry in the last few days, but other than that I mostly just sit around and stare at my computer screen. I did scrapbook a few new pages and I've been playing with my blog, but mostly I just click aimlessly hoping somewhere someone posted something new. I think I need a hobby! Of course, as soon as I get one work will be busy as all heck and I'll be too tired all the time. I really need to go through the house and start getting rid of junk and preping for this spring's yard sale. I just don't feel like it though. Again, man am I LAZY! Haha!

My parents are coming for a visit this weekend and I'm really looking forward to it. They are leaving for a road trip to Arizona and Florida for the next two months. This will be our last chance to see them for awhile. Max is looking forward to it too. He keeps asking me when are they going to be here. Well, he had been saying that until last night. Last night his response was "Again?" Cracked me up because they haven't been here since Thanksgiving. I'm wondering if he's thinking of grandma and grandpa. Either way, using their coming as a threat to pick up his toys has not worked. I've been putting off doing it myself all week long thinking eventually he'll give in and help me, but now I'm thinking he probably won't.

In other news, Alex has his 15 month appointment next week and I'm curious to see how that goes. He doesn't seem to have gained any weight at all since his 12 month appointment, and even then his doctor was slightly concerned because he had dropped some in the percentiles. I'm praying it's because he is so active and nothing more serious. He eats everything in sight so it isn't like we don't feed him. This morning he got out of bed and demanded food. He knows the sign for "eat" and forcefully points to his mouth, grunting and pointing at what he wants. It cracks me up, but I hope that isn't a sign of what's to come. This child is turning out to be far more trouble than Max ever thought of being.

Not much else to report so I'll leave you with the scrapbook pages I just completed.




6 comments:

Debbie said...

I am lazy too Ang, don't feel bad ;) Love your new scrapbook pages. Oh the pics of you & Tim! Love 'em! Now you need a wedding collage!

Dawn said...

Very nice pages Angie! I'll have to get a henna tattoo when everyone else pulls the trigger. I know I'm lamo.

Anonymous said...

Hey Ang, just wanted to say...I've really enjoyed following your family through your blogs. I can't believe how fast time has flown. I miss being able to hang with you at target and our study dates. Love the new scrapbook pages, one day I will have to try it. Also love the new tattoo, very cute.

Take care

Angie said...

Hi Tiffany!! Glad to hear from you! I miss you too! I don't really have any friends here so I "talk" to the internet. Hope the kids are good! Any more word on you moving?

manda said...

I loved the pages....I wish I could get time to Scrap again...maybe if I stopped bargain shopping but what fun would that be ;) If your really bored i can loan you a very nice, well behaved, angelic 3 yr old boy ;)

Angie said...

Haha, Manda!! I'm having enough problems with my 4 year old lately. Don't think I could handle a 3 year old on top of him. As for scrapping, I find that since I started working the night shift I have alot more time for it. I sleep most of the day, but I usually have an hour or two before I get the kids and try to do it then. I wish I wasn't so far behind!!