Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ooopsie!

It just occurred to me that I never really mentioned what was going on with Tim and his interview. Probably because nothing is going on. They haven't called one way or the other and I'm getting really frustrated. I've come to the conclusion that he probably did not get the job (lots of politics with the company) but they could at least call and tell him that. All is well since my surgery is next week anyway. The last thing I need to be doing right now is dealing with that stress.

Alex had a 45 minute meltdown this morning stemming from wanting to brush his teeth for about as long. I am not letting him run the water forever, but I guess if I don't I have to watch him kick and scream. Fortunately I didn't work last night and was able to see him through it. He spent some time screaming in his room and that appeared to do the trick. He snapped right out of it when I opened the door after a minute and was ready to go to school. Max used to have tantrums like this too. All the time in fact, but for whatever reason I think we thought we avoided it with Alex. Guess not ;)

I don't have much else right now. We have been bumming around the house lately, but hopefully something exciting will come along soon!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I can't believe the surgery is next week already, wow! Bah, I would have Tim calling the hotel where he interviewed ;)

Autumn said...

How rude of the hotel. Seriously, it takes all of a couple minutes to say, "Hey, we're still having a hard time deciding." That was the biggest pisser when I was applying for jobs. Have the decency to let someone know job posters!!

Yeah, the surgery date came up fast! Hope things stay calm for ya!

Dawn said...

Wow Angie, the surgery is coming up fast. I'm sure it'll be a huge relief to have it over with. Here's wishing you a speedy recovery.

Sorry Alex was a pistol the other morning. 2 year old monster.

And sorry about Tim's job, maybe they are just dragging their feet but yes the decent thing would be to keep you in the loop. I'm selfishly glad you're not moving farther away yet. ;)