Saturday, June 28, 2008

I am sooo done!

With Alex that is. Anyone want an almost 2 year old?? I tried to give him away last week but there were no takers. Today he has dumped an entire container of corn meal on the kitchen floor and then walked through it, smooshed a nutrigrain bar into the ground, escaped outside when I wasn't looking, broke into my wedding chocolates and destroyed several of them when I barely had enough for those that we invited, and several other things I can't remember off the top of my head. He won't stop screeching, he freaks if I'm out of his sight and I'm over all of it. I'm about to put him out on the corner and hope someone picks him up. I do not remember Max being this horrible at 2. I'm sure he was, but I don't remember it.

Speaking of Max, we changed his meds yesterday. Same overall med, but this one is long acting so he only has to take it once a day. Today is his first day and he's doing great. He has been so pleasant all day its the only way I've made it through. I took them to McDonald's for lunch and he was sooooo good. Ate his food before he went to play and everything. I think Tim and I both agree that doing meds was the right thing because he has just been so good lately. An angel at school too which is the important part.

K, have to run. Alex won't stop hanging on me and crying. I'm giving him dinner and putting him to bed. I'm hoping that's the reason he's so crabby because if not, he'll be up bright and early tomorrow. Haha, then again, I'll be at work so I don't really care. Tim deserves it a little for leaving me all day today to go to work!! :)

7 comments:

Kelly said...

Hahaha. Mine says "NO!" to everything you ask her and has started running from me and laughing with this evil little laugh. I thought it was supposed to be the terrible twos.Can't wait for that!

Angie said...

Ugh! I get NO all the time too. And that shit eating grin when he knows he's going to do something he isn't supposed to.

I remember Max's terrible two's starting a little early, 3s were worse, and suddenly I'm liking 4. Loving it actually. He is soooo smart.

Alex is still worse though. I dread 3 at the rate we are going now!!

Dawn said...

Poor you! Mr. Alex has your number. The Papesh family will forgo the beloved chocolates at your wedding. ;) Little stinker.

I'm glad Max is doing so well, that is very good news.

Anonymous said...

ILL TAKE HIM! HOWEVER YOU KNOW IF I TAKE MY BABY YOU AINT GETTING HIM BACK LOL!

Angie said...

Don't tempt me Jessica!! It's been awhile since you've seen him. He is far worse than you could imagine!!! Oh, and when are you coming by for a visit?? I know Alex would love to see you!

manda said...

If you find someone I will throw in a 3.5 year old for free. When you go shopping and he is in Daddys watching he makes pockets in his shirts....5 of them to be exact! Needless to say the scissors are gone now.

Dawn said...

Happy Birthday soon to be ex Miss Schnell!