Thursday, June 19, 2008

Anyone want a 19 Month old??

Cuz I don't want mine anymore. I'm soooooo over this whole teething thing. Max was rough, but he woke up in the middle of the night and wanted to play. As long as we turned cartoons on for him, he left us alone. Not Alex. You'd think he has an ear infection (but no fever) because of how much he screams, and cries, and whines, and tosses, and turns. I haven't slept in two days and I have a ton to do to get ready for our yard sale this weekend. I will probably have to stay up all night again tonight just to be ready, and that's only if he lets me get work done. He'll probably be moaning that I have to lay with him. UGH!! I can't take much more. That I can tell, only one molar has broken through the skin, but they are all swollen and so are several spots in the front of his mouth. What kind of 19 month old only has 6 teeth anyway?? 7 if you count the molar that has barely broken skin.

In other news, wedding planning is coming along nicely. I am getting quite a few RSVPs back which I love. It's neat to see who's coming. So far I haven't gotten any no's. Hopefully it stays that way. All the big stuff is pretty much done and taken care of. I have to send some paperwork back to the pastor, but I will probably take that in person when I go up in July to get the marriage license. I got the boys tuxes, and while Alex's is a bit small, they look so cute in them!! All the little stuff at the end will probably get me stressed out, but for now I'm feeling good.

Not much else to talk about. The yard sale should be taking up all my time but I don't feel like getting started. Which means I probably won't have much out there to sell, but Alex's lack of sleep has almost cause me not to care.

Tim will be home from DC on Sunday and I can't wait. He can go without sleep for 5 days while I get to go back to work. YAY!!!

I have pictures from Max camping, but no time to post them now. Check out dropshots if you'd like to see them!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Good luck on your sale Angie! I'm sorry Alex is such a bear :(

Angie said...

Thanks Debbie!! He finally slept better last night. Lets hope he's on an upswing.