Saturday, June 21, 2008

Yard Sales Suck!!

And I can't say I want to do another one again any time soon. At least not when it's hot and I have the kids home. Today was not fun by any means. Alex was horrible all day long and Max was rotten tonight. I couldn't win. Fortunately they both went to bed early or someone would not be happy...me!!

I did make a small amount of money, but not what I was hoping for. Now I have a crapload of clothes to box up again too. I'm hoping if I wait until fall and have another one I'll do better. For the simple fact that my kids were born in the winter so all of their clothes are pretty much for that season. I did get rid of quite a few of the 0-6 month stuff though. Good sales to the crowd I had, just not a good crowd I guess. Plus, my neighbors put out a 50% off everything sign today and didn't tell me so I'm sure that hurt me too. GRR! Oh well, except for the clothes I wasn't really into selling stuff for 50% off anyway. I'd rather wait than take such a huge loss on things like the stroller and crib. I may try Craigslist while its all still in the garage though.

K, enough rambling. I'm heading to bed early tonight since the kids did. I'm exhausted from chasing them both all day. Tomorrow afternoon we pick up Tim and I can't wait. He can handle them tomorrow evening ;)

1 comment:

Debbie said...

You did a great job Angie - sucks that you don't have family nearby to help with the boys in a situation like that! I'm sure you had your hands full!