Saturday, October 27, 2007

Pictures from the last few days!

I am excited to be posting for the second time today, but I have to apologize in advance for the huge number of pictures. There are 10 plus two videos, but I couldn't decide so I picked a bunch. There are ever more on the other website if you want to see them!
Alex and our neighbor AlliThe kids playing in their bounce house
Racing for the end of the driveway
At Chuck E Cheese
I want to feed myself!
Birthday Dinner
Yummy cake
Why does it stick to my finger?
Mmm, that was good!
Having a ham and cheese wrap

And two videos too! One from last night. Alex was giving the other mom's at ChuckECheese a heart attack, but he had a blast, and then the second one is him eating his first birthday cake tonight.



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Welcome to Toddlerdom Alex! Loved the slide pics at CEC. He is such an animal! Great pics too. Glad he had such a great day. And poor Max on day 7! That is really great though. I thought Austin was finally there too but had 3 bad nights in a row. I'm going back to pull-ups. ;) Tired of laundry.

Debbie said...

Love the pics, the boys are growing too fast! We want to come over and play ;)