Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Sad today

Max was supposed to have his first field trip today but it got canceled. I'm pretty sad about it, but since he doesn't know what he was missing, I don't think he even cares. On the bright side, it meant the afternoon off work with nothing to do but clean the house and unpack more boxes.

I left for work later than normal this morning because I was supposed to have a meeting with my boss to go over what I'm learning, where I need help, and stuff like that. However, when I got in I found out she stayed home because she hurt her back. Score!! That means I know have an entire day free. I decided to chill and catch up on some TV shows this morning. By 10:00 I'll get started on the house, Soaps at 2:00 and then off to get the boys!

Things are still slowly coming together with the house. Each day I do a thing or two, but I was set back this weekend because Max had a stomach virus on Saturday and then I came down with it Sunday. All I did was lay around and watch football. Good for me, not good for the house. I have a neighbor that cleans houses for a living. As soon as I get my first paycheck I plan on hiring her to come at least every two weeks, but if I can't get things in order, I don't feel like it's fair to have her start coming yet. That means I need to get moving.

Ok, so obviously I don't have much to talk about today. I feel like I'm rambling about nothing. I do have professional pictures of the boys from a few weeks ago, so I'll get those scanned today too if I can and post 'em here for you! Talk to you soon!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

OMG!! You get the gold star for keeping the blog layout and pictures interesting! Love the trio of pics of the boys. They look adorable!

Angie said...

Haha, thanks Dawn!! I do that when I'm bored and no one is around to talk to me ;) Plus, I love to change it up and sometimes there is only so much to talk about.

Debbie said...

Sucks that Max missed his first field trip. This part of school life is just beginning though - many more to come!