Saturday, August 18, 2007

We're camping again

And man is it cold here! It dropped down to 39 overnight last night. Alex woke up with freezing fingers and ears. Max, though, was toasty warm. I don't get how he stays so hot, but he kept me warm so I'm not complaining.

The campground that my parents stay at is a private park with full hook-ups, cable, and even internet. I could really learn to love this place. Ever night at 8 they do something special with the kids. Last night it was a hay ride around the park with a movie to follow. I took Max on the hay ride and he had a blast. Alex stayed home to get a bath and keep warm. I think tonight is ice cream so I'm sure we'll be heading up to the office for that.

The kids had me up at 6:00 this morning. Yikes! I'd love to go back to sleep, but we are all up now and my mom has friends coming in a few hours so I should probably getting cleaning and straightening up. I have a feeling if it's only going to be a high of 71 today that we'll head into town and go shopping.

After being away for awhile, we've had breakfast and cleaned up the camper. In a few minutes we are heading outside. I may post again later today, but don't be surprised if you don't hear from me ;)

No comments: