Thursday, August 16, 2007

Alex's newest stunt


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting


I am so in trouble!!

Not much time to post now, but I wanted to say HI! I've been really bummy lately about the whole living situation and missing Tim. The boys have been keeping me busy too. I have to work all day tomorrow and then we are heading up to Lelanau to camp with my parents for the weekend. I'm sure I'll have tons of pictures from that.

Oh, I do have some good news. I called the catholic school system here in Bay City. They have preschool openings at the grade school I went to. Not sure where I'll get the money, but I plan on filling out the registration papers over the weekend and enrolling Max next week. He'll go on Monday and Wednesday mornings for as long as we are living here. He's pretty excited, although he doesn't get why we can't go right now. It will at least get him out of the house and with other kids his age a few hours a week. Good for all of us I'm sure!

Tonight we are heading to Chris and Russ's for pizza and then going to Muscle Beach for ice cream. I can't wait!! Talk to you soon!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Awesome that Max will get to go to preschool! I'm sure he will just love it! How exciting!

Debbie said...

Max will love going to the preschool - it will be good for mama too ;)