Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Challenge for my friends

Not sure if everyone is aware, but you can leave comments on each of my posts. Where it says "0 comments" or however many there are under the actual post. Just click there and it takes you to the spot to do so.

I'm telling you this because, well, I'm a dork and I love to hear what people think! Let me know you are here reading and it would really make my days and nights!!! I'm trying to get Tim to post as well so you can get his view point when we do family stuff. Reading my rambles all the time can probably get boring and I know he could spice it up a bit.

Anyway, I'm tired and bored so I thought I'd post this to say PLEASE LEAVE ME SOME LOVE!!!

And here are a few more pics because my kids are so cute and I'm dying to share

Alex with Nana

Max being very silly!

Goodnight!! I think I'm finally going to head to bed. Not sure when I turned into a night owl, but I've been staying up too late and the kids have been getting me up too early!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No pics of Tim this time? hehe. Cool toy Max is playing in, what is in it? A pool?

Angie said...

LOL, It's two inner tubes stacked on top of one another! Tim wasn't with us so no more pictures, but I'll get some this weekend!!

Thanks for posting!

Anonymous said...

Well, now I feel dumb for saying what a great toy it is, lol!