Thursday, December 4, 2008

Just a quickie

Cuz I'm watching ER and typing under the influence...of percocet. I'm still taking about one every night, but during the day I'm feeling ok. I definitely think I've been overdoing it some, and I plan on trying to relax this weekend. Tim is off so hopefully he'll let me. Haha, we shall see, but I won't hold my breath.

Anyway, I got some videos of Max's preschool Christmas play last night. It is a few shorter videos because I had to change positions but hopefully you can still get the gist. Hope you enjoy!



Ok, technical difficulties. For some reason I cannot get the code I need to post directly here from dropshots. Blogger is only letting me do one portion of the video directly with them. I give up. Here is a link to the "day" all the videos are located at. Please visit there and watch them if you have the time. If not, no biggie. I know the grandmas will watch even if no one else does, LOL!

Click here to view videos

Also a picture of Max with a few of his buddies from school

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


So Alex doesn't get slighted in this post, have I ever shared his new favorite food? On the nights where he is cranky and doesn't want to eat, all I have to do is say the word OLIVES and he goes crazy. He would eat a jar at a time if we would let him. It totally grosses me out but its so cute too. Here is a picture of his dinner a few weeks ago.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

BLECH!!! And no, that isn't all he had, that was the 10th or 11th serving!

And, on to new pet news. Dexter, our new hedgehog, came to stay with us today. I drove up to Lake Side, which is just west of Grand Rapids, to pick him up. He is the cutest thing ever. Max couldn't wait to hold him and let Dexter crawl all over his legs. Alex thinks its funny to pull on the poor thing's quills which so far has done nothing but get me pricked. Tim decided we should try to put him in his giant ball to roll around the living room so we did. Wouldn't you know he chose that moment to have to pee and take a dump. While I was upstairs cleaning out the ball Tim fed him two freeze dried crickets and then put him back in the cage. Once in the cage he goes right for his hiding spot and I lost my opportunity for a good picture. Hopefully tomorrow when the kids are gone I can get him out and playing for awhile so I can share him with you. I must say I'm pretty impressed that all 4 of us seem to like him. I figured Tim wouldn't have much to say or one of the kids would be afraid of him. Doesn't appear to be the case though.

Anyway, I'm going to finish uploading the videos and then publish for your viewing pleasure.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Max was adorable for his party! I'm excited for the boys' on Tuesday, they get to wear pj's ;)

Angie said...

Aww, PJs sound so comfy. Max really did look handsome. He is usually a t-shirt and jeans kid, but he can clean up pretty nicely.