Thursday, December 18, 2008

Yes, I am a poopy mom!

My baby turned 5 two days ago and I haven't said a word about it. In my defense, I spent his entire birthday in the bathroom with the stomach bug. Here are some pictures to compare.....

Birth

2 years old

And now at 5


I can't get over how much he has changed through the years. He is growing up to be quite the handsome little man. Quite mouthy too, which I'm guessing he gets from me. He had a party on Sunday for his friends and that went pretty well. Unfortunately only 2 kids could come, but the moms stayed as well so that was really nice for me. We discovered we all had 2 year olds as well so playdates would work out well. We are already talking about letting the kids get together over Christmas break.

On Wednesday Max redid his winter program at church for the older people who go during the day. It was nice because both Tim and I got to go. In the afternoon, Alex's daycare also did a Christmas Program. That didn't go over so well. The normally rambunctious 2 year olds did not want to participate in singing or even dancing and hand motions. Alex stood still and chewed on his jingle bells. I'll include a video, but it's very very long. Don't feel obligated to watch the whole thing wondering if you'll miss something. You won't. He pretty much did the same thing the entire time. It was hilarious!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


And now, slacker that I am, I need to get off this computer and go start addressing Christmas cards. I just got them today and figured I should get them out ASAP and hopefully they'll get to at least a few people before the holidays are over. Hehe!

Night!

5 comments:

BabiesandBargains said...

Your boys are just tooo cute...Im trying to enjoy my son this last year because I know once he hits 5 he will be a boy not my little baby anymore...cute kids!

Debbie said...

Happy birthday Max! I love that first pic - looks like he is smiling :)

The video is cute - see the girl in front of Alex? Her shirt says Max, lol!

Maggie said...

He is too cute. Glad you had a good party.

Dawn said...

Awe he is so cute! I still remember him from our first meeting when he was 6 months old. I knew then you had a little spitfire on your hands. Such a sweet one though too.

Happy 5th Birthday Big Boy!

Angie said...

Thanks girls!

LoL Debbie- believe it or not, that's a boy. So is the other one that just stood there not moving. With the longer curly hair. I didn't notice the shirt said Max until you pointed it out.