Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Last Saturday night

Rockapella was in Bloomington, IL. I knew they were going to be there, but never thought I would be able to make it since it's about 4 hours from here. Wouldn't you know, my dear friend Debbie mentioned it and said we could go together and I could stay at her house. Wahoo!!! A night without kids, spent with a dear friend, and I get to see Rockapella too. It doesn't get any better than that! Here are a few pictures from our night

Notice the ice on the trees?

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


My favorite Rockapella guy, Kevin

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


Debbie and I with the guys

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


Friends Forever

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


All in all it was a great night. We went shopping and to dinner before the show, and there were plans to go out afterward as well. However, mother nature had another plan for us. There was horrible ice and the power went out at Debbie's house. Her husband hooked up a generator so we were able to sleep comfortably, but we ended up not going out. I can't wait to do it again!

Today is Christmas Eve and we really don't have much planned. Alex ended up going to the pediatrician yesterday because he was beyond cranky and not at all himself. He has yet another double ear infection. I am seriously getting sick of them. He would only sleep with us last night and was up at 5am screaming in pain, but refused to take any Motrin. Usually he loves it so I have no idea what was up with that. He has had some now and is in a much better mood. He has eaten a ton of watermelon this morning so I'm guessing that means he is doing better.

Max was sick last week and is doing much better as well. I'm hoping the sickies are gone from our house now for a very long time. We have all had the stomach bug as well as a cold.

Santa is coming tonight and the boys are very excited about that. I'm not sure I'm looking forward to it, but their joy will help make it all that much better. Look for pictures because there are sure to be some good ones.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

What a great post and pictures ;) I had a great time!

Dawn said...

Glad you both had a great time! Angie you look about 15 years old in that first picture!