Thursday, May 15, 2008

Pinkeye

Me thinks I have it. Never had it before, so I'm not sure, but my eye went from being fine two hours ago to hurting, being flaming red, and super goopy now. I'm not liking it. I can barely see through all the gunk so I'm looking through my left eye. So not fun.

Guess tomorrow I'll be heading to a doc in a box. Hopefully it's not pinkeye and I can get it cleared up before I have to work again. I'm not so sure I can work with something like this, not to mention if the boys get it thats going to be ugly for school.

Just thought I'd share. I'm going to try to watch TV now and veg out!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Ouch, feel better soon!

Kendra aka The Meanest Momma said...

Weird, my mom just got it too! Thankfully, none of the kids have. Word of advice: get the drops asap (she waited too long and was miserable) and treat both eyes! It's no fun to get one eye under control, only to have the other one flare up a few days later. But you're a nurse, so you prolly already knew that...

Angie said...

LOL, thanks Kendra! I've never had it before and don't deal with it at work so I really didn't have a clue. Other than I know I want something fast because my eyes are killing me. It's both of them this morning!!

I'm heading over to the medpoint place as soon as it opens. Max is not going to be happy that I can't take him to school!