Saturday, May 24, 2008

It's official

We are getting married 8/8/08 at Tim's mom's house. Sort of. You'll see eventually and it will all make sense. Guest list is almost done, and invitations will hopefully go out pretty soon. Russ is handling a bunch of details for us as far as the hall next door for dinner, possibly a DJ, and cleaning their pole barn for a bar and dancing.

I found the perfect dress today but had to order it in white since the one I tried on was red. I sooooo can't wait til it gets here. Of course, I can't show it til the wedding, but at least I'll be able to see it ;)

Just thought I would let you know!!

7 comments:

Kelly said...

Jay asked if the dress comes in black? J/K...We are so happy for you guys.

Angie said...

Thank you!! Haha about the black. It probably does, but wouldn't green be better?? You know how I am ;)

Are you guys coming??

Debbie said...

Congrats - can't wait to party w/ya!

manda said...

So exciting. I loved planning my wedding.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you Angie! I know you have been waiting for this along time and you deserve it. Can't wait to see the pictures!~Suzi

Angie said...

Thanks everyone!! Planning is going to be stressful so last minute, but we really are excited, and Tim is cooperating which I didn't expect :)

Heather said...

YAY-you know we will all try and be there!! So happy for you!