Wednesday, September 19, 2007

One more day

Until the movers show up! I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. Tim should be on his way from Indiana to Virginia soon and will hopefully arrive sometime in the middle of the night. Don't know when the movers will show, but I'm guessing around 8am. Hopefully it isn't much sooner. They are just packing things tomorrow and then Friday it will all get loaded onto the truck. Today I packed a few plastic tubs with toys and clothes that we are keeping with us. I just need to find another box or something to put all of our miscellaneous stuff in.

Not much new to report with the boys. Max seems like he understands what's going on, but he doesn't get the "time" part of what is happening when. I'm also not sure that he realizes we aren't coming back to VA, but I know he'll adjust well. Especially once we get him into preschool.

I've been trying to set up another interview for when we get back up there, but the woman I have to talk to is out of the office until tomorrow. Hopefully I'll hear from her and they can get me in Monday or Tuesday while Tim is still off from work. He has to work when the movers show up with our stuff, but it appears my dear friend Debbie may be able to come with her boys and help me out. Max and Alex will love having Caige and Trace to play with, and it will also keep them out of my hair so I can start unpacking as boxes come in.

I'm not sure how much internet time I'll get once all of this goes down. I am hoping to keep the modems with us since the internet here will still be active. At least then I can get online until we leave. The TVs will be gone and that stinks!!

Ah well. The boys are napping so I should probably try to catch a few winks myself. I don't imagine I'll be getting much sleep this weekend!!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Good luck tommorrow! I can't wait to be the first guest in youre new house ;)