Monday, September 17, 2007

Finally back for another post

So, lots to tell. My friend Heather came for the weekend with her daughter, Ainsley. Ainsley and Max are two of a kind and fortunately they got along most of the time. Heather and I kinda messed up by going shopping and keeping them cooped up for too long. All in all they were ok. It was a great weekend for me simply because I enjoy having my friends come visit and I haven't seen Heather in ages!

On the home front, things are slowly falling into place with the move. We are being packed and loaded on Thursday and Friday. Our stuff won't be delivered until at least the next Thursday though which really stinks. Tim is going to have to be at work so I'll be on my own with the kids and the movers. I'll live though. We are still set to close in both places on the 25th. Our Realtor in VA will handle that one for us and we'll be at the other one. Tim is going to be here on Thursday to help with the packing and we have a weekend full of partying planned with the neighborhood. I'm sure we'll try to say goodbye to as many people as possible. It won't be easy leaving the friends that we've had for the last 9 years, but for us, this is the best thing we can do for our family.

On the job front, I haven't contacted the hospital I did the phone interview with because I had no idea when I would have a free day without kids. It sounds like Monday or Tuesday will work since Tim will be off work so I'm going to call them tomorrow. Please think good thoughts for me!! I really am hoping to get this job because I think it's a perfect fit for me.

Alex is almost 11 months and still does not have any teeth. It's making both of us miserable. He has had a runny nose for the last week so when you add those two things together it just spells trouble. He is cranky and has already learned to throw tantrums. His sleep is getting interrupted again which kinda stinks because he has been doing so well. I'm hoping the bit of Benadryl I slipped him tonight will help but I can hear him moaning on and off so I'm guessing it won't.

Max has been doing well, but definitely misses having people to play with. I'm hoping to get him back into daycare as soon as possible once we move. I've also got my fingers crossed that he'll meet some kids in the new neighborhood and maybe that will get me some new friends too. He was really good today until this evening which is great because he is normally the headache child. It was nice that he took a day off so Alex could be the monster ;)

Well, I'm getting tired and I don't know how long I have before Alex wakes up again so I will leave you with some pictures, taken by Heather, from this past weekend. Hope you enjoy them!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting


Sorry for so many, but I really loved them all!!! Visit the photo website if you want to see the rest!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Love, love, love the pics. Alex's smile is always so huge and look at that drool all over his shirt! Love Max's shirt, haha! Great group picture -I always love Heather's pics! You know i'm going to check them all out on your site ;)

Good luck on the ph interview! Maybe I should trek down on the 25th to help you w/the movers?!?! Babysitter while your at the closing?!

Angie said...

You are so sweet Debbie! Closing is on the 25th but the movers won't be there until the end of the week! You are more than welcome if you want to come, although we are staying in the hotel until our stuff comes. We talked about getting an air mattress but that seems like so much work!

Debbie said...

If you need help since Tim will be working just let me know - I am busy that weekend though -my dad's birthday. I just realized that Max & Alex have on matching shirts, lol, I love them both! haha

Dawn said...

So good to see some pictures of you,Heather, and the kids! I'm sure you'll miss living so close to Heather and Jess but at least you're moving closer to ME! Poor Alex, by the drool pic the teeth have got to be coming soon.